Safety auditing services
Safety Auditor for Alberta, British Columbia & Saskatchewan
Western Canadian Health & Safety Auditing
KAM's External Safety Auditing Services
A Safety Audit is a detailed review of the employer’s Health and Safety Management System. The safety audit will cover the basic elements of the company’s Health and Safety Management System and will include interviews, documentation review and observation techniques.
- Safety Audits can be provided for companies with 2 to 2000 employees.
- Types of Audits performed:
- COR (Certificate of Recognition)
- MECOR (Medium Employer COR)
- SECOR (Small Employer COR)
- Return to Work Injury